Sunday, November 16, 2008

"So what do we do now?"

Kinda like the Robert Redford character in the movie "The Candidate," and possibly our President-Elect, I am here...not really sure what to do...

I am not totally sure how this is going to turn out. There are several things that have captured my passion, but I am sure my wife would prefer that I not talk about her on here, so there's one that can be ruled out. Well, most of the time.

So tell you what. Since odds are I will be talking to my self most of the time on here, (and my Carol Ruth will be happy with that, I bet) This will be what I think...from my perspective. If I provoke a thought, great, and sometimes I may just whine.

So hang in...if this blog ends up like my life...it will be anything but boring.

No comments: